Become a Festival Friend
Friends of the Mere Literary Festival was created to bring people who love literature and reading together.
Through membership ‘Friends’ of the festival give vital support and provide funds to the organisers, which in turn helps the organisation to attract speakers and writers to Mere..
Advantages to being a Festival Friend, are:
- Advance delivery to your door of the festival programme.
- Advance priority booking of tickets, up to one week ahead and a maximum of 2 tickets per person. Unlimited events.
- Priority seating where applicable.
- Invitation to attend the annual Friend’s Party.
- The opportunity to become involved with the Mere Literary Festival.
The annual cost is £15.00 per adult or £25 per couple living at the same address.
Write a cheque payable to “Mere Literary Festival” and deliver/post to:
Mere Literary Festival
c/o Castleton House
Standing Order / Bank Transfer
Our bank details are below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have setup this up.
Bank: Nat West
Sort Code: 55-70-31
Join our mailing list
Helping at the Festival
Thank you to all our volunteers that help to keep our festival running smoothly. If you’re interested in volunteering for the festival, follow the link below for more information about what help we need and how you can get involved.Read More