Friends of the Mere Literary Festival was created to bring people who love literature and reading together. Through membership ‘Friends’ of the festival give vital support and provide funds to the organisers, which in turn helps the organisation to attract speakers and writers to Mere..
Advantages to being a Festival Friend, are
- Advance notification of the festival programme.
- Advance priority booking of tickets, up to one week ahead and a maximum of 2 tickets per person. Unlimited events.
- Priority seating where applicable
- Invitation to attend the annual Friend’s Party
- The opportunity to become involved with the Mere Literary Festival
The annual cost is £12.00 per adult or £20 per couple living at the same address. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the joining forms will be forwarded to you.