Gallery from 2019
Become a Festival Friend
The annual cost is £12.00 per adult or £20.00 per couple living at the same address.
Becoming a Friend of the Festival will provide much needed support to the organisers which will help to attract writers and promote the festival. Benefits include:
- Advance delivery to your door of the festival programme.
- Advance priority booking of tickets, up to one week ahead and a maximum of 2 tickets per person. Unlimited events.
- Priority seating where applicable.
- Invitation to attend the annual Friend’s Party.
- Occasionally Literary Events are held throughout the year which are open only to ‘Friends’ and their guests, unlimited numbers.
- The opportunity to become involved with the Mere Literary Festival.
Visit Hillbrush is a unique visitor centre where you can come to browse and purchase products in our homeware shop, enjoy the locally sourced food in our spacious and airy restaurant, grab a coffee from our master baristas and even learn about the history of brush-making and Hillbrush everywhere you turn in our exciting, first-of-its-kind brush-making museum. visit.hillbrush.com
Compton Smith Interiors
Suppliers of well-known specialist Paints, Wallpapers and Fabrics. (Farrow & Ball, Little Greene, Colefax & Fowler, Zoffany, Kate Forman and many more brands) Full interior design service. Making up of Curtains and Blinds, Loose Covers and Re-upholstery. Interior Decorating Consultancy. www.comptonsmith.co.uk
Woolley & Wallis
Woolley & Wallis is a multi award-winning, independent firm of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors and Auctioneers with a network of eight inter-connected offices in Fordingbridge, Lymington, Marlborough, Mere, Ringwood, Romsey, Shaftesbury and Winchester
The Mere Literary Festival wishes to thank the Mere Lecture Hall Grant Committee, IT Ambulance, Stable Design Taunton, Charlie Allfrey, Eamon Ross, Lesley Traves, Steve Hawkins.