Become a Festival Friend
The annual cost is £15.00 per adult or £25.00 per couple living at the same address.Join the Friends
Becoming a Friend of the Festival will provide much needed support to the organisers which will help to attract writers and promote the festival. Benefits include:
- Advance delivery to your door of the festival programme.
- Advance priority booking of tickets, up to one week ahead and a maximum of 2 tickets per person. Unlimited events.
- Priority seating where applicable.
- Invitation to attend the annual Friend’s Party.
- The opportunity to become involved with the Mere Literary Festival.
The Mere Literary Festival raises funds for local charities with donations regularly made to the Mere & District Link Scheme. If you are part of a local charity that would like our support then please get in touch. The total donated to the MDLS in 2021 was in excess of £5,400.Read More